CAN YOU USE MY HANDWRITING?
We are here to work with you to create a uniquely personalized piece of jewelry you will cherish, or be proud to give. We've broken this question down into the following topics below...
WILL MY HANDWRITING FIT?
We are often asked, "Will my handwriting fit on this ring, or this bracelet, etc?"
- Email your handwriting to us and indicate the piece of jewelry you are considering.
- If you have not settled on a specific piece, tell us if you are interested in a ring, bracelet, etc.
- There are several pieces in the collection that can be resized to fit your handwriting.
- Many can be made with handwriting on both sides of the charm.
- Some pieces cannot be altered.
- We will be happy to suggest pieces that will compliment your handwriting as well as the fit, look, and function you are after.
We will also talk with you about the message you would like on your jewelry. Kristin designs each piece with thoughtfulness and intention in order to highlight the essence of your message. Trained and employed as a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter for nearly 25 years, Kristin loves combining her two passions by digging down to the heart of your message, while buttressing it will her original designs to create a one of a kind piece of jewelry you will treasure.
CAN YOU WORK WITH OLD OR DEGRADED HANDWRITING?
If the handwriting you want to use is old, faded, or you only have a photograph that is not of the best quality, send it to us at email@example.com; we will let you know if we can work with it. We're pretty sure we can, but it's good to double check.
CAN YOU REARRANGE OR EDIT MY HANDWRITING?
If you'd like to rearrange the handwriting you have, or substitute a letter or word for another, we can do that for you. For example, say your handwriting sample says "Love Linda". You'd like "Love" preserved on your jewelry, but you like the "L" from Linda better than the "L" in "Love" because it's more like the "L's" your Aunt Linda used to make, we can rearrange it for you.
CAN YOU CREATE HANDWRITING I DON'T HAVE?
We cannot work with what you don't have. If you do not have the word or message written in the handwriting you would like to use for your jewelry, we cannot write it for you. We are not able to study the handwriting you do have to create a word or message to look like the handwriting you want to use.