HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE
MEASURING FOR A RING
Please make sure you know your ring size. For the most accurate size, go to any jewelry counter for a measurement. It is helpful to measure for the width of the ring as well as the diameter. If you know the width of the ring band for the ring you are interested in, be sure to tell the person doing the measurement. You may measure a size 7 for a ring with a thin band, but a 7 1/2 or 8 for a ring with a wide band.
MEASURING FOR A BRACELET
1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure it with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch (average is 1/2 inch) to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit. This is the ideal bracelet length for you.
MEASURING FOR A NECKLACE
The following are necklace lengths we offer, and where they fall on the average female. If you are interested in other lengths, just ask.
- 16" Wraps loosely around the neck, also known as a choker.
- 18" Sits at the collar bone, the most common length, known as a princess necklace, Even though it is longer than a choker, the necklace sits close to the neck. If the necklace has a charm, it will lie above the breast bone,
- 20" Sits just below the collar bone, but above the neckline. Referred to as a matinee.
Men’s styles may require a longer or thicker chain. We recommend 20" or 22" as standard chain lengths for men.