We are working on creating a page to show examples of the various ways we can customize our handwriting pieces, including creating double sided charms, adjusting the sizes or shapes of charms, and adding charms to the piece you are interested in.
In the mean time, please feel welcome to contact us with your questions.
- Email your handwriting to us and indicate the piece of jewelry you are considering.
- If you have not settled on a specific piece, tell us if you are interested in a ring, bracelet, necklace, keychain, or cuff links.
- There are several pieces in the collection that can be resized to fit your handwriting.
- Many can be made with handwriting on both sides of the charm. Double sided options are available in the drop down menu on those listings.
- Some pieces cannot be altered.
- We can suggest pieces that will compliment your handwriting as well as the fit, look, and function you are after.
We are happy to talk with you about the message you would like on your jewelry. Kristin designs each piece with thoughtfulness and intention in order to highlight the essence of your message. Trained and employed as a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter for nearly 25 years, Kristin loves combining her two passions by digging down to the heart of your message, while buttressing it will her original designs to create a one of a kind piece of jewelry you will treasure.